Penn Academy for Skin Health (PASH)
Congratulations to the nine Philadelphia high school students who successfully completed the 2018 PASH Academy!!
- Engage with scientists and clinicians in the dermatology field
- Perform laboratory experiments using state-of-the-art research equipment
- Discover genetic and environmental-based dermatologic diseases
- Network with Penn faculty and staff to learn about careers in both research and medicine
- Participate in a College 101 workshop
Spring 2019 Application Cycle
PASH will run 4 consecutive Saturdays (3/23, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13), from 9-1 each day at the University of Pennsylvania. Participants must be able to attend all four sessions of the workshop to apply and be considered for the paid summer internship.
Applications are being accepted Nov. 1, 2018- January 4, 2019
Decision will be made by February 1, 2019
Grow skin microbes right in the lab
Learn laboratory techniques directly from Penn researchers
Dr. Shuda is directing the SBDRC outreach initiatives. For inquiries about PASH please email firstname.lastname@example.org.