Penn Academy for Skin Health (PASH)
PASH will be holding the 2nd cohort of students in March 2018! All Philadelphia public 10-12 graders qualify for this FREE 4 Saturday program!
Participants will attend on 3/3, 3/110, 3/17, and 3/24 from 9am-1pm to:
- Engage with scientists and clinicians in the dermatology field
- Perform laboratory experiments using state-of-the-art research equipment
- Discover genetic and environmental-based dermatologic diseases
- Network with Penn faculty and staff to learn about careers in both research and medicine
- Participate in a College 101 workshop
Spring 2018 Application Cycle
Deadline for online application and LOR – Jan. 12th
Notification of acceptance – Feb. 9th
Grow skin microbes right in the lab
Learn laboratory techniques directly from Penn researchers
Dr. Shuda is directing the SBDRC outreach initiatives. For inquiries about PASH please email email@example.com.