Overview of Academic Programs for Dermatology at Penn
Penn Dermatology in Philadelphia trains residents, dermatopathology fellows, predoctoral dermatology fellows, dermatologic surgery fellows, clinician educator fellowship, cutaneous oncology fellows, post-doctoral research fellows and pre-doctoral research fellows. Penn offers one of the most stimulating academic environments in the world and trainees have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from some of the best minds in medicine.
Penn Dermatology’s dedicated and talented faculty, committed staff, state-of-the-art facilities and intense focus on, and belief in, its mission have guided the program to its present position as a major leader in dermatologic research, teaching and practice.
- Dermatology Fellowship for Academic Clinician-Teachers (DFACT)
- Dermatopathology Fellowship
- Epidemiology Fellowship
- Patient-Oriented Research Fellowship
- Micrographic Surgery and Dermatology Oncology Fellowship
- Research Fellowship
- Dermatopathology International Observership
- PennDOC Medical Student Research Fellowship