Interested in becoming a member of the Penn SBDRC?
Thank you for your interest in the Penn SBDRC! Membership in this NIAMS P30-supported Center provides the following benefits:
- Access to three SBDRC Resource Cores with subsidized pricing.
- Funding opportunities for trainees, new, and established skin investigators.
- Access to invited speaker seminar series, an annual Scientific Symposium, technical workshops.
- Structured mentoring programs for junior skin investigators, and specialized mentoring for women and minorities underrepresented in medicine.
- Collaborative opportunities and technical support for skin investigations.
Please complete the form below to apply for membership to the Penn SBDRC. Eligible members are involved in research, education, and/or clinical activities related to skin.