Cosmetic and Skin Conditions Treated
Penn dermatologists and dermatologic surgeons provide cosmetic and skin enhancement procedures for every skin condition including:
- Acne scars
- Aging skin
- Broken blood vessels
- Brown spots or other discolored skin
- Creases around the mouth or nose
- Deflated or sinking around cheeks, temples, lips and eyes
- Dull and discolored skin
- Excessive facial or body hair
- Fatigued or tired appearance
- Fine lines and creases
- Flaking and cracking skin
- Flushed appearance
- Furrows or crinkles in the forehead
- Hair removal
- Hirsutism and hypertrichosis
- Sagging or loss of volume
- Scarring of skin
- Skin cancer
- Spider veins in the legs and face
- Sun damaged skin
- Tattoo removal
- Textural and tone changes
- Tiny lines near the eyes or mouth
- Visible facial blood vessels
Penn Dermatology: Expect the Best for Every Cosmetic Procedure
Patients seeking treatment for cosmetic purposes at Penn Dermatology can expect:
- Advance preparation and counseling on what is involved with the cosmetic procedure.
- Direct communication, prior to the procedure, with the dermatologist or dermatologic surgeon about goals and reaching realistic and satisfying cosmetic outcomes.
- Aesthetically satisfying and pleasing results.
- Attentive and complete post-procedural follow-up and care.